Saturday, November 4, 2023

Just Us Girls # 704 - Color Week

Where is the time going?  We're already into November.  Do you have your Christmas cards made?  If not, the challenge at Just Us Girls may be just what you need.  Carol Mayne is our host and she has chosen these colors for Color Week.

I knew right away what I was going to do with these colors. 


I used my NBUS stamps, stencils and dies from Alex Syberia Designs, coloring that large poinsettia with Altenew inks.  I love that there are die cuts for the sentiments in this set too.

Melissa Craig is out guest for November.  She and the Design Team have some beautiful red and green cards to inspire you but they don't have to be Christmas cards.  We'd love to see you in our gallery.





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

14 comments:

Lori m said...

Stunning and beyond, hugs, Lori m

Vicki Dutcher said...

Gorgeous poinsettia card!

Melissa Craig said...

That is a beautiful poinsettia! What a great card. The sentiment is nice, too, I love die cuts.

Thank you for letting me be a part of JUGS this month.

I Card Everyone said...

I'm so happy to see you've added this set to your collection, Bobby! It's so beautiful and fun to stencil - you've captured that deep red and glorious green just perfectly!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

This is just stunning. I thought you had hand colored that flower - what a fabulous stencil set. I had to go over and take a look at it. GORGEOUS!!!

Bonnie said...

What a beautiful poinsettia, Bobby! Love the brilliant red and bright green!

TK said...

Gorgeous! What a terrific, beautiful poinsettia to feast our eyes upon!

Lisa Elton said...

This is gorgeous. Bobby!! And yes, where HAS the time gone... another year almost over!!

cm said...

Great minds think alike, Bobby; the poinsettia was a first choice for me, too. Your version is absolutely gorgeous with the rich reds and pretty shades of green. I'm planning to use this set to batch make some cards for my sister to send on my mom's behalf. The stencil is simply awesome, isn't it! LOVE your card!
hugs~c

Nancy said...

I really have my eye on this and perhaps I should just cave and get it! Your card is just gorgeous!

Ina G said...

Nothing more beautiful than one of your floral makes Bobby. Love your stunning blended poinsettia.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That big poinsettia is absolutely gorgeous! I really like the thin font on the sentiment, too.

Loll said...

Gorgeous poinsettia Bobby! xx

Julia Aston said...

What a gorgeous poinsettia! perfect for the red/green challenge! Julia xx