Saturday, October 28, 2023

Just Us Girls #703

Nancy is hosting the CAS challenge at Just Us Girls this week and the prompt is 


How simple is that?  Leave lots of white space with an image in the center and you're good to go.


Meet Stump from Tim Holtz.  I gave him a masculine scarf and hat in shades of gray and placed his arms up so he could hold the sentiment that was cut from red foil.

The Design Team and our guest Bonnie have wonderful inspiration for you on the blog.  I hope their ideas spur you on to make a card for the gallery. 










If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

15 comments:

Loll said...

This is adorable, Bobby! What a fun snowman. xx

cm said...

Stump is adorable and what a great job he's doing in spreading joy! Love your CAS in the center creation!
hugs~c

Carol said...

He is so cute and reminds me of the social media "Guy with a sign." Fun card Bobby!

Nancy said...

One of my favorite dies for sure! This is darling, Bobby!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Snow cute! I just ordered this set! Can’t wait to be able to play with it 😊

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwwwww...this is just too CUTE Bobby! I love Stump and he works so perfectly for this CAS and centered challenge! Sweet, sweet card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Jane Harrah said...

This is so cute!

Bonnie said...

I LOVE this, Bobby! Stump is so perfect for holding the joy and making us smile!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Stump is absolutely adorable holding up the joy! Love the masculine take on the scarf and hat. CAS perfection!

ElizStewart said...

Bobby... absolutely love this snowman... so perfect for the challenge!

Darnell said...

This is my kinda fun and funny card, Bobby! So simple and he would look adorable holding any number of season's greetings! Happy Halloween Hugs, Darnell

Ina G said...

I so love your cute snowman holding up the Christmas sentinent. Fabulous CAS card Bobby.

I Card Everyone said...

So glad to see this cutie in my inbox this morning! I LOVE Stump - and his wonderful scarf!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

I just LOVE this. Having him holding up that greeting is genius. So stinkin' cute, and I really like the colors on his hat and scarf.

TK said...

LOVE this, Bobby, and the fact that stump is so proud of his joy that he tolds he high and proud!