Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Seize the Birthday #274, Triple B 11.23 and NBUS #56

I had been waiting for Honey Bee's Fall Bouquets to come back in stock and I finally got it.  I made a card that fits into Seize the Birthday and Triple B and since the dies are new it's going to NBUS too.

 
Everything was cut from  colored cardstock and the edges inked.  I had to go over the ribs on the pumpkin several times because the ink kept fading back.  The three stems in the back are from their Fall Foliage.  The background was embossed with SU's Subtle folder.   I can see making a lot more arrangements in that pumpkin.

Thanks for dropping by.  It warms my heart.








If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Bobby, who wouldn't love an arrangement like this on their dining table? What a gorgeous die-cut card - you've added just the right touch of shading to bring them to life!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

This is just FABULOUS!!! Lots of die cutting, and it's so beautiful!!! well done, Bobby, I LOVE it!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

You can't beat a pretty fall arrangement. Put it in a pumpkin, even better! Wonderful card, Bobby!

TK said...

Gorgeous fall arrangement, and I love the pumpkin as the vase! This is a perfect and beautiful die set

Lori m said...

Stunning card and fall diecuts, worth the wait, hugs, Lori m

Bonnie said...

This is a beautiful fall bouquet and so pretty in that pumpkin with the perfect shading!

Nancy said...

This is wonderful, Bobby! I am in love with the sunflowers and the size of the pumpkin! I can see why you were patiently waiting for these. Great, great job! Thanks for playing at STB and for using the Topping!

JoAnn said...

What a beautiful arrangement with your fall items and colors. Love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.