Monday, November 27, 2023

Double D - Stripes or Dots

 Double D has a Stripes and/or Dots challenge and I used both on my card.


I stamped the singer from Penny Black and colored her with Altenew artist markers.  After cutting her in an oval, she was framed in a larger oval cut from polka dot paper in my stash.  The sentiment die comes with the stamp.  I colored a scrap with the Altenew ink that matched her jacket before cutting it out.

Thanks for dropping by.  Have a good week.





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a delight!

I Card Everyone said...

She's singing my tune, Bobby! SO cahUTE!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

This is extra cute, Bobby!!

TK said...

Cute! I love that she's making a joyful noise and singing to her hearts' content!

Barbara said...

These dots and stripes make an adorable Christmas card. I love the colors too, so unique. Thanks for sharing it with us at Double D Challenge.