Saturday, December 2, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #614

I love it when things fall into place.  The minute I saw the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches I knew I had the perfect die for it.  Then in looking through my Bits box I found just the panel to inlay in the die.

 
The circle die, cut in silver, is from Waffle Flower and an extra part was cut to fill in the bottom corner.  The circles are from a Brusho background that had been in the box for quite a while.  A heat embossed sentiment from Hero Arts was all it took to make a masculine birthday card for my stash.

I couldn't let the leftovers go to waste so I made another card.


I put the circles to the bottom without the extra portion, inlaid the silver circles and added a stamped sentiment from PTI.  It's been gloomy here so no good light to let the silver shine.

Thanks for dropping by.





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

5 comments:

Jen Brum said...

What a fun card! I just love those circles - the colours are so fabulous! It's always nice when you have enough left overs to make another card! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, yes, Bobby - it is the perfect representation of those 'bubbles' in the Sketch!
=]

Bonnie said...

What a great masculine birthday card that uses this sketch beautifully!

Lisa Elton said...

This is a fun take on the sketch, Bobby! Terrific cards!

Amy O said...

I love the gorgeous colors in those circles! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!