Thursday, December 7, 2023

AAA Cards #254

I saw several cards in the Just Us Girls gallery that were also made for AAA Cards and they inspired me to make one for their challenge. 


The Woodware nativity and sentiment were stamped and heat embossed in gold on black.   I needed white too so I cut the panel with a lacy die from Reverse Confetti.  QACAS!

This will be the start of next year's cards.  I think I should have made two.

Thanks for dropping by.







If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Such a beautiful card! I think you should have made a half-dozen!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

This is peaceful and ever so lovely, Bobby!

TK said...

Classy elegance, and a nativity on top of that! Gorgeous

kareN stampZ said...

What a really lovely card, it's quite dramatic. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards this week and we hope to catch you in another challenge soon. It's a nice feeling starting off the New Year with a start on the Christmas stash.
KarenR

Bonnie said...

This is so classy and elegant, my friend! It's a great way to start on next year's Christmas cards!

Marcia Hill said...

Gotta love quick AND CAS Bobby! Beautiful card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Jane.D said...

So beautiful and classic! I love it, and I love how you solved the white on the card! Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Cards, hope you'll join us in future challenges too. Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Kristin Sluhan said...

I love the classic and elegant look of this...truly beautiful. The scallops around the edge are the perfect frame... Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards, and for your sweet comments on my blog...I appreciate your time and support!