Friday, December 8, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #615

I'm getting a start on my Christmas cards for next year.  Today's is for Freshly Made Sketches.


I loved this PTI lantern when I first bought it but didn't use it at all this year.  Now that I've made this card I will definitely be doing others.  All inks are from Catherine Pooler with some PolyChromos pencils added for shading.  I haven't used my Liquid Pearls in forever and was surprised that they still worked beautifully for my berries and the center of the flower.  The background is a burlap embossing folder from Honey Bee. 

I'm so glad you dropped by.  Have a great weekend!




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Lovely start to next year's Christmas cards, Bobby!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

This is so stunning, I love the design. GORGEOUS!!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a beautiful start you've gotten off too! This is wonderful, Bobby!

Bonnie said...

Love this lantern, Bobby! Your shading is amazing and I love that burlap embossing!

Tamara Dilks said...

Love your take on the sketch...such a beautiful card

TK said...

Your lantern is beautiful, and the liquid pearls a perfect touch! We're so glad you brought out the lantern for us to enjoy -- great images for the sketch too

Loll said...

Your lantern is beautiful Bobby. Love the soft colours you've used. xx

Marcia Hill said...

This is GORGEOUS Bobby! I have this same die set and haven't played with mine this year either...need to quit buying and just play with what I have!! Hugs. :0)

Jen Mitchell said...

You're my Christmas card hero...already working on 2024! This is a lovely image. I can see why you love it! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!