Wednesday, January 10, 2024

52 Christmas Card Throwdown 1.24

Last year I participated a number of challenges at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown which helped me keep on track with my holiday cards.  This year I hope to continue with as many weeks as possible.  This first week is a sketch and here's my card.

I also want to use more of my older stamps this year.   This little church is from Sunny Studio, colored with Altenew artist markers.  I masked off a strip and used Distress Ink to color the sky above and sidewalk below.  The sentiment is from Pinkfresh Studio. 

It looks like most of the US is going through some bad weather conditions.  I hope you all keep safe if you are in the path of any of the snow, wind, rain or flooding. 





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

That's a pretty little church! This is a sweet CAS card, Bobby!

Loll said...

LOVE that sweet little church, Bobby! Great CAS design! xx

Valentina B said...

Such a pretty and lovely Christmas card! Love how you colour the background and leave a place for the sentiment. And the tiny little church is very pretty! :) Thank you for joining us at 52CCT last year and welcome to join us again this year. Happy to see you! Valentina DT

Andreja said...

What a beautiful festive card :-)) I like how you take my sketch!
Thank you for playing with us at 52CCT ❤️