Monday, January 8, 2024

Color Throwdown #774 and NBUS #58

I have a lot of masculine birthdays in February and March.  I thought the colors at Color Throwdown were perfect for the men in my life. 


The plaid is a double die - thick and thin - from Concord and 9th mounted on GinaK ivory cardstock.  The sentiment is a new die from Altenew that was cut from the same blue with the ivory shadow so this card will go to NBUS too.

I couldn't let all those little squares go to waste so I made a second card.


There were enough of each color to alternate and add the letters from Memory Box to spell out 'happy birthday'.  I found the blue stripe and olive and blue polka dot in my stash.

I'm so glad you dropped by today.  I hope your week is going well.





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Way to use those fabulous scraps, Bobby! Two wonderful 'guy' cards!
=]

Bonnie said...

Two fantastic cards for those guys, Bobby! Great way to use these colors! Love the plaid and that you used all those little scraps!

Lisa Elton said...

Two fun cards for those fellas, Bobby!

TK said...

Great colors for your masculine card! Wow, they worked wonders, even on your two-fer!

dj said...

Fantastic masculine take on our color combo!! Thanks for play along with the Color Throwdown Challenge...you rocked the color combo!! Deb Horst, Guest Designer #ctd774

Darnell said...

Great manly cards, Bobby, and what a good example to me of how to use those left-over bits right at the same time instead of tossing them in an ever-bulging box! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Happy New Year! Hugs, Darnell