Friday, January 5, 2024

Inkspirational #306

Black and gold seems to be the colors to celebrate New Year's Eve but I made a birthday card for Inkspirational instead.


The black foiled panel from Pinkfresh Studio was in my B&P box so I pulled it out, trimmed it up and added a gold vase from Simon Hurley and flowers? from TH.  The gold embossed sentiment is from Sunny Studio.  You can see the vase in the upper right photo of the moodboard below.

Thanks for dropping by.  Have a great weekend.






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Such an elegant birthday card!
=]

TK said...

Very classy in gold, black and white! I love that you found that little vase in the photo -- I had to work to get to it!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the way you were inspired, Bobby! Wonderful birthday card!

Bonnie said...

WOW! This is so elegant, Bobby! It even makes me want to pull out that Glimmer machine again!

Judy Woodland said...

Well this is just stunning, Bobby. That gold against the black is breathtaking. I am pinning, I need to CASE this one. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

Nonni said...

This is a stunner, Bobby! I love the gold foil on black, SO elegant and stylish... And wow you even spotted that vase from the photo! Great job. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!

Julia Aston said...

What a gorgeous gold vase that really pops off your beautiful black foiled panel Bobby! thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational: Mood Board! Julia

cm said...

Echoing the others: your card is gorgeous! Thrilled to see you over at Inkspirational!
hugs~c

cm said...

Hello my wonderful friend...I'm dropping by to let you know that your elegant, stylish card is a Top Pick at Inkspirational! Congratulations! Thank you so much for joining us!
hugs~c