Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Inkspirational #307

I was lucky enough to have my card be one of the top picks for the last Inkspirational challenge.  You can see that card here.  Today I have one for their newest challenge - use stencils.


The stamp and stencil is from Pinkfresh Studio.  There are six different layers and I used Distress Inks with Altenew mini blending brushes.  The panel was trimmed down, inked around the edges and added to a white card base.  The sentiment is from Honey Bee. 

Thanks for dropping by.






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Beautiful! I love the colors.
Sandy xx

Judy Woodland said...

Came across that set the other day, I had forgotten about it. I think you were the one who put me onto it, yes? Thanks for the inspiration once again. This is simply lovely!!!

Nonni said...

So pretty! The stamp itself is very beautiful, love how it fills the card base, and I love the colors you chose. The pale yellow looks wonderful with the pinks. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational! xx

I Card Everyone said...

I love your color choices for this multi-layered set of stencils, Bobby! Such a beautiful bouquet!
=]

Bonnie said...

What amazing stenciling, Bobby! A gorgeous bouquet!

Lisa Elton said...

Yes it is and my goodness what a pretty assortment you've given us today! Wonderful colors, wonderful card!

TK said...

What a pretty card -- love the colors, the stencil and the pretty flowers to lighten the winter mood