Sunday, January 28, 2024

Tic Tac Toe #239

Hey there.  I'm so glad you dropped by. 

The Tic Tac Toe Challenge worked great for one of my valentines - middle row across - red, patterned paper, valentine.  This one is for my granddaughter who loves puns as much as I do.


The tomatoes and sentiment are from Concord and 9th.  They were cut from colored paper and inked with red Distress Ink, whichever one gave me the look I wanted.  They are on a panel cut with a Neat and Tangled die and layered on patterned paper from my stash.  She'll get a kick out of this.









If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

9 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Haha, what a fun greeting. This is the cutest card, I love your design!

Bonnie said...

I just got that warning from your email that's going out on mine today, Bobby! I don't know what's going on with Google but I don't think there's anything dangerous about either our email account or our posts! There's nothing wrong with this fun card either. It made me giggle!

I Card Everyone said...

Such wonderful tomatoes you've colored here, Grandma! and that sentiment is sure to bring a smile!
=]

Loll said...

This is such a fun card Bobby! Made me smile. :) Your granddaughter is going to love it! xx

Lisa Elton said...

Cute sentiment, I think she'll enjoy this delightful Valentine, Bobby!

TK said...

Adorable and cute! Puns are always fun, especially when they are shared with a loved on

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Rosanne Mulhern said...

How fun and funny is this card?...your granddaughter is going to love it! Thanks for sharing it at Tic Tac Toe Challenge.