Thursday, February 1, 2024

Just Us Girls # 712 - Color Week

Sue is our host for this week's challenge at Just Us Girls and she chose colors appropriate for the month of February.

I pulled out some patterned paper as the base for my card.

It mean it already had red, pink and gray, so gray became my neutral.  After cutting it with Honey Bee's postage die, I added the Sunrise Stem from SSS, colored with Distress Inks.  Somehow I found a piece of gray cardstock that matched so I could emboss my sentiment from The Greetery.   

What neutral will you pick for your card?  Need inspiration?  Check out the Design Team makes.  We'd love to see your card in the gallery.



If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

11 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I LOve pink and red - not quite as much as pink and orange, but I can't wait to play!
Thanks for the darling inspiration, Bobby! That paper is indeed perfect - and you KNOW that grey will undoubtedly be my neutral, too!
=]

cm said...

The hearts patterned paper is so pretty; perfect background for your lovely Sunrise Stem! Love this delightfully inspiring card!
hugs~c

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super use of the colors - fun bg of hearts with the pretty flower too :)

ElizStewart said...

bobby... beautiful use of a heart background!

Carol said...

Such a pretty card Bobby. That patterned paper was a perfect pick and made a sweet background for that pretty flower!

Bonnie said...

The pink and gray are so pretty together, Bobby! The patterned paper has just the right colors to play backup for this gorgeous flower!

JoAnn said...

Your pink and gray flower is so pretty against the tiny heart pattern in red, pink & gray. Lovely card.

TK said...

Wonderful and fun paper, a perfect background for your precious flower -- great card, Bobby!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That patterned paper was the perfect choice for your background. I love that pretty flower, too with the gray stem and leaves. Great use of this week's colors!

Ina G said...

Pretty patterned paper for that beautiful pink flower Bobby.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love gray as a neutral with pink and red. I went that way too! Love your heart background and that lovely die cut flower. Wonderful take on our challenge colors.