Monday, February 26, 2024

Color Throwdown #781

Hey there!  I'm so glad you dropped by. 

No time for chatter today.  I have a deadline to meet at Color Throwdown.  I saw a card someone made for the challenge and knew that one of my foiled panels I made last week would be perfect for it. 


I hope they consider gold foil a neutral.  The Peony Print hot foil plate is from Pinkfresh and it's colored with a stencil in the required colors.  A simple foiled sentiment from Spellbinders finishes it off.

I'm off to enter it in the gallery.  Have a great day!






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, Bobby, I adore Ranunculi [I wonder if I could find that old red rubber I had?] ... your Peonies are the perfect stand-in and so beautifully stenciled!
Happy Monday!
=]

Bonnie said...

A perfect way to show off these pretty colors, Bobby! Love the elegance of the gold embossing!

Lisa Elton said...

What a perfectly lovely take on those colors! Wonderful card, Bobby!

Broni said...

So soft and pretty, Bobby! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Marcia Hill said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Bobby! LOVE the colors and the gold foiling makes it so elegant! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Loll said...

Beautiful card Bobby! Your peonies are gorgoeus and I can imagine how pretty they are with the foil image outline. xx