Saturday, February 24, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches #623

Hey there!  I'm glad you dropped by.

I play as often as I can at Freshly Made Sketches and I do have a card for their current challenge although I'm not really taken with it.  That said, I do know that sometimes the cards I like the least are ones that appeal to others so I'm going ahead and posting it. 


I thought the sketch was the perfect opportunity to use some patterned paper and pulled out these three from a pad from Kaisercraft.  Some of the flowers reminded me of the buds from Spellbinder's Be Bold Blooms so I made two branches to add to the white space.  The hot foiled sentiment is from Pinkfresh. 

Speaking of hot foil, I spent a day earlier this week making a number of panels with my Glimmer Machine.  Now I'm busy stenciling them.  With so many stencil challenges I'm sure I'll find a place for them. 






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Those papers are a perfect match for those buds, Bobby - so pretty!
=]

Bonnie said...

A beautiful mix of papers, Bobby! I love how your die cut sprigs are such a perfect match!

Linda Callahan said...

Well I love all of the sweet blooms on your card! Pretty! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific take on the challenge, Bobby! I like your pretty papers and matching buds!

Marcia Hill said...

I think it's beautiful Bobby! I really like the dsp you used...soooo pretty! Love the buds and the foiled sentiment too! Glad you posted this...it is definitely share worthy!! Hugs. :0)

TK said...

I think your paper and use of the sketch it a delight! Love the buds that so perfectly accentuate your dp

Kim S said...

Such perfect paper behind those sweet little buds! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so lovely! I love the combination of patterned paper with the floral stems. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Cécile RIBON said...

This floral design is delightful, Bobby, so charming. Thanks for joining us at FMS