Thursday, February 22, 2024

Tic Tac Toe #241

Hey there!  I'm so glad you dropped by.

Anytime a challenge asks for flowers you can be pretty sure I'll make a card.  This one's for Tic Tac Toe.


I used the bottom row: flowers, stripes or dots, and green.  I hope my Hemstitch oval counts as dots.  The Canterbury Bells are from Altenew and the sentiment is from Honey Bee. 

Have a beautiful day.






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

You do have a wonderful way with flowers, Bobby! SO pretty! I happen to think that Hemstitching fits the bill!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

So, so pretty. I had to swing over to Altenew and take a look. LOVE what you have done with that stamp set, your design is beautiful, Bobby!

Vicky Hayes said...

Another gorgeous image and I love the way you surrounded the flower with the hemstitch dots! Great to see you playing at Tic Tac Toe too, Vicky x

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. The Canterbury Bells are so pretty surrounded by the Hemstitch die.

TK said...

Beautiful bells, Bobby, they are wonderfully colored!

Bonnie said...

Pretty bell flowers, Bobby! They make such a cheerful card!

Silke Ledlow said...

So pretty Bobby! Thanks for playing along!

Karren said...

This is gorgeous, Bobby, and you can be sure the hemstitch counts as dots! Thanks so much for joining us at Tic-Tac-Toe.