Friday, March 15, 2024

The Flower Challenge #89 - Reminder

There is still plenty of time for you to make a card for The Flower Challenge.  This month our prompt is

I have another 4.25 by 4.25 card.

The flowers are from Spellbinder's Be Bold Blooms, arranged on ivory cardstock.  This makes such a sweet little note card. 

Have you made a card for the challenge yet?  What are you waiting for? The Design Team has more inspiration for you on the blog.



 




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

7 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

LOVE the simplicity of this, and also the colors you used. I think I must pin!

Lisa Elton said...

It is a sweet little note card, Bobby! Lovely dies cuts, lovely colors!

TK said...

What a wonderful card -- I love these blooms, the dies have such great detail in the texture cuts.

Loll said...

Adorable note card Bobby! Love those darling blooms. xx

Marcia Hill said...

CAS perfection Bobby!! I love that Be Bold Blossoms set...it just never gets old, does it?! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Bonnie said...

I spy that little strawberry among the pretty blossoms, Bobby! A darling note card, my friend!

Stef Perry said...

This die cut spray is so pretty, Bobby and I do like that you left a sentiment off the card. That way, you have options as to how to use it. A very lovely card!