Thursday, March 14, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches #627

Hey there.  I'm so glad you dropped by.

It usually takes me a while to figure out a card for Freshly Made Sketches but Karren's sketch gave me the perfect opportunity to pull out my Honey Bee Coneflower once I turned the sketch upside down. 


The petals were cut in C9 Carnation and inked with Altenew Pinkalicious.  I found the matching patterned paper in a pack from Penny Black.  I love Coneflowers and would love to plant some in the back yard. 




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I love this die and the fact that you paired it with polka dots! Cute card, Bobby!

I Card Everyone said...

I love them, too, Bobby - but beware: so do the birds!
So pretty in pink!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

So, so pretty. I have to pull that die set out again, it's one of my favorites. I really love your design here.

TK said...

This sketch was MADE for your beautiful coneflower! So pretty!

Bonnie said...

This coneflower couldn't be more perfect for this sketch, Bobby!