Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Inkspirational #312

Hey there.  I'm so glad you dropped by for a visit. 

All white cards are a challenge but they can look stunning when you have the right products to use.  Inkspirational is looking for white on white cards and I took on the challenge.  I'm not sure how stunning my card is but I'm happy with it. 


I knew I wanted to have some embossing for texture and pulled out this Altenew Bamboo that was one of the products I received when I did a guest design spot.  I didn't know when I'd ever use it but decided it would be great with Waffle Flower's orchids.  The panel was trimmed down and popped up before the die cut flowers were added.  My daughter-in-law raises orchids so I thought I'd make this an anniversary card for them using a sentiment from The Greetery stamped in light gray.  







If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

9 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

This is so pretty Bobby! I love the embossing along with the die cut orchids...white on white is always stunning! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

I Card Everyone said...

Perfectly CAS and gorgeous, Bobby! It IS stunning, and the kids will love it!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

Oh wow, how stunning. I am so partial to white on white, and this card is beyond gorgeous. I love the Asian theme, it's simply fabulous!!!

Ida said...

What a great white on white card. I love the texture from the embossing folders. You nailed this.

Bonnie said...

How pretty, Bobby! I love the combination of embossing and die cuts! Very elegant and makes a lovely anniversary card!

Lisa Elton said...

You sure did have the right products, Bobby! This is beautiful and your daughter-in-law will treasure it!

Julia Aston said...

Love that bamboo embossed background and your pretty layered die cut orchids - white on white is great for an Anniversary card I think - thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational:white on white! Julia xx

Nonni said...

Great card, Bobby! The embossing folder you used is very beautiful and the die cut florals totally pop from the card. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!

TK said...

Great white-on-white! I find them difficult to pull off, but you have succeeded and showed up that texture ;is a great way to go! Love the orchids, and I only WISH I could grow one -- I'm great at the greenery but can't get a recurring bloom to save my life!