Friday, May 17, 2024

Altenew May Inspiration Challenge 2024

Hey there!  Thanks for dropping by. 

I almost forgot that I made a card for the Altenew May Inspiration Challenge.  I loved Nathalie's bouquet of tulips and since I saw a bunch like it growing outside a store I decided to make my own. 

Here is her inspiration photo.

And here is mine.

Such gorgeous colors and I tried to replicate them on my card.


The pieces were all cut in white with the blossoms colored with Pinkalicious, Coral Bliss, and Marigold and the stems and leaves in Grass Field and Shadow Creek.  It took me a while to get just the right colors but all my Altenew inks gave me enough to experiment with. The background is the Always Sunshine embossing folder. 

Keep on crafting.





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

7 comments:

TK said...

So beautiful, Bobby! This tulip is a real treat!

I Card Everyone said...

OH, my goodness, Bobby your real tulips are SO pretty! and your paper, blended, die-cut ones are, too!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my goodness, this is just stunning. Those colors are luscious, especially against the white. PINNING!!!!

Bonnie said...

You captured the color beautifully, Bobby!

Marcia Hill said...

CAS perfection Bobby! Your tulips are absolutely lovely and match up beautifully with your real life ones too! LOVE the embossed background too! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

Love your pretty tulips of the crisp white background! Marvelous card, Bobby!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Love these tulips! Beautiful!