Thursday, May 23, 2024

Just Us Girls #728 - ATG Stencil Week

Lisa is the host for Stencil Week at Just Us Girls.

There are so many ways to use stencils on your card, but you know me.  I went with stenciled flowers.


The Hello Beautiful set from Altenew was stamped, colored with stencils and partially die cut.  Paper from Honey Bee  was used to accent the bottom of the card front.  The sentiment is from Altenew's One-Go Birthday.

How will you use stencils on your card?  For inspiration please check out the Design Team and our guest Jenny Martin.  I hope to see you in the gallery.







If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

10 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

It's a beauty, Bobby! I have SO many floral stencils - it might be fun to 'branch' out!
=]

Bonnie said...

Your stenciled flowers are so pretty, Bobby! I love how you've partially cut them and placed them over the patterned paper!

ElizStewart said...

Bobby... you can never go wrong with stenciled flowers!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card Bobby. Love the pretty stenciled flowers and how you partially die cut them and layered them over the pattern paper. Love to use flowers on my card, stamped, stenciled, colored, die cut, any way suits me.

Loll said...

Beautiful stenciled flowers, Bobby! Love how happy they are in yellow! :) xx

Lisa Elton said...

And what pretty stenciled flowers they are! This is a wonderful card, Bobby. These remind me of the yellow Knock-Out rose plants my hubby just bought me for Mother's Day!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Such beautiful soft flowers! I love how you did the partial die cutting with them on the front of the card and great choice of patterned paper, too.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is a gorgeous card, Bobby. Your stenciling is wonderful. I love the partial die cut and the patterned paper you used is a perfect choice. Great card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a pretty card. I like the flowers hanging off the edge.

cm said...

Beautiful stenciled flowers, Bobby. Pairing them with the patterned background is a delightful special touch.
hugs~c