Thursday, May 16, 2024

Just Us Girls #727 - Mood Board Week

Carol Mc is our host for Mood Board Week at Just Us Girls.  Her board evokes images of summer and travel.

I've done bicycles and sunglasses and beaches so for something new I went with the sailboat.


This boat was part of a set from SSS that I bought quite a while ago and I don't know why.  I liked the coloring book style images but didn't realize it was mainly a valentine set, hence the heart anchor.  It's colored with Altenew artist markers and mounted with a wobble on an inked panel set behind a Lawn Fawn circle die. 

What inspires you in these photos?  Check out what the Design Team and our guest designer Jenny Martin have made.  Their fabulous cards will give you some good ideas.  

I hope to see your card in the gallery.






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

12 comments:

cm said...

A sweet little sailboat - and how fun to pair it with a wobble! Cuteness, plus!
hugs~c

I Card Everyone said...

Bobby, you have achieved movement and marvelous dimension with those markers today! PERFECT that your darling boat is on an action wobbler - though I admit to getting a little seasick thinking about it! lol
Fabulous card!
=]

Bonnie said...

Love, love, love this bright sailboat, Bobby! Giving it a wobble was a great idea for a super fun card!

Ida said...

What a darling card. I think sailboats are so cool and would love to sail on one someday. Love this.

Carol said...

Darling sail boat Bobby! Great idea using the wobbler too! Cute card all around!!

ElizStewart said...

Bobby... the heart anchor is just precious!!

TK said...

What a sweet image! While it may be cartoonish, that sweet anchor stole my heart, Bobby! Love this sweet card, plus the scalloped frame adds whimsy to the whole thing

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a fun sailboat! Great inspired card

Celeste Goff said...

I love that this card is gender neutral! Great take on the mood board!

My Paper Epiphany said...

I love your wobbly sailboat! Gorgeous card!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Your sailboat is just adorable and so fun to be set on a wobbler. Love the nautical colors an the setting inside the scalloped circle.

Loll said...

This is so sweet, Bobby. LOVE your sailboat, especially with the heart anchor. Great idea to put it on a wobble. I bet it's fun to play with! xx