Sunday, May 26, 2024

Color Throwdown #794

Hey there!  I'm glad you dropped by.

It felt good to actually make a card again.  Anything you've been seeing was created a while ago for my design team challenges.   Now I have a card that I made today for Color Throwdown.  Well one caveat.  The bird was already made and in the die package but that's what inspired me to make this card.


First the edges were taped and then Altenew Olive ink was applied around the edges.  I also used it on  SSS's Privet Branch.  The little chickadee is from Honey Bee's Winter Birds. 

With tomorrow being Memorial Day here in the states, our area is having a parade, a service and a band concert.   Our summer cottage is in a veteran's community.  Rain is in the forecast but let's hope it stops before 10:00 am so we can remember those who lost their lives in the service of their country and honor those who continue to serve.  










If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Your little Chickadee looks so happy to be the feature of your darling card, Bobby!
=]

Bonnie said...

Love this chickadee on the branch, Bobby! The masked background is perfect for showing it off! I hope rain doesn't upset your celebration tomorrow. It sounds like lots of fun!

Judy Woodland said...

Love this, will have to see if I have that die set. I know I wanted it, but not sure I ever got it. You have used it perfectly here.

Lisa Elton said...

I like the way you framed this adorable bird! Wonderful card, Bobby. Happy Memorial Day!

TK said...

Oh, Bobby, this chickadee is just perfect, as is your tribute to all the service members, past or present. Chickadees are my favorite, and it definitely brought a smile!

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Wow Bobby! So simple, but still amazing!!!
Love it!!

Loll said...

Sweet card Bobby! LOVE the sponging and lovely branch for the adorable bird to perch on. xx

Darnell said...

Glad you are settled in, Bobby! Your chickadee is a delight! I love the branch and the way you made the background! Hugs, Darnell