Thursday, May 23, 2024

Time Out #264

This week at Time Out we challenge you to be Magical.

I thought of a lot of different things that can be Magical but I don't have a lot of stamps in those categories.  I did come up with an idea though that looks pretty magical to me.


I started with mushrooms from The Greetery, coloring them with Distress Inks.  Then I went on a hunt for the right gnome and decided on this one from Sugar Pea Designs, coloring him with Altenew artist markers.  Then it was time for scene building.  An inked background, a grass die from Gina Marie and some  'ferns' from MFT  were all I needed to finish off my magical place. 

Picket Fence is our sponsor for this challenge and they are giving the winner a $25 store credit.  The Design Team has made some wonderful cards for your inspiration.  Please check them out and then pull out your magical stamps and enter a card in our gallery. 








If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

13 comments:

Nonni said...

Totally magical!! I really love these mushroom dies and the funs bene you created with them is just perfect. Gnomes are always so cute!! Beautiful use of inks too. xxx

My Paper Epiphany said...

Gorgeous! It looks very magical to me! It actually reminds me of my daughter when she was young and used to write letters to the Fairies. She'd leave them near the toadstools in the garden.

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, CUTE card Bobby and sure looks like a magical setting and card to me! Hugs. :0)

I Card Everyone said...

SO cute! Looks like Mr. Gnome might have eaten on of your magical mushrooms and has settled in for a nap!
=]

TK said...

Cute as a gnome's ear! I'd love to be perched in that 'shroom forest, taking in all the rest & relaxation he's getting. Adorable

Bonnie said...

I love these mushrooms with the gnome resting among them! This is a magical scene and I can imagine it deep, deep in the woods.

Carol said...

Such a cute magical gnome scene Bobby! Your bright colors made for a very happy card!

Lisa Elton said...

YES, this is perfectly magical, Bobby! That little fella nestled under those mushrooms is too cute!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love your take on magical with this adorable little gnome among a forrest od mushrooms. Love the colors and all the elements that you used to create this wonderful scene

Greta said...

Absolutely a magical place and so cute, Bobby! Love your coloring and how you built the scene!

Helen said...

I love this totally magical little scene with these fun toadstools and cute littel gnome, Bobby! Love the gorgeous colours that really make everything pop! I hope you have a good week! :)

Inkami said...

This little darling gnome is so fab nestled among these beautiful mushrooms!

Deepti Aggarwal said...

This is so cute and definitely magical, Bobby! I really love this cute little scene you have created here with this adorable Gnome sitting between the mushrooms. So creative. Love this card so much. Hugsxx