Thursday, May 2, 2024

Just Us Girls #725 - Color Week

I'm the host of Color Week at Just Us Girls.  Here are the colors for you to use on your card.

I must have seen something in those colors that inspired me to choose them but when it came time to make a card I couldn't remember what it was.  No problem.  I had other ideas.


All dies are cut from white paper and colored with a variety of inks  The Coneflowers are Simon Hurley and the rest including the crate are from Honey Bee.  The background is a brick folder from Alltenew. 

The Design Team and our guest have lovely cards to show you using the challenge colors.  I hope they inspire you to make a card for the gallery.









If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

12 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Bobby...gorgeous as always!

JoAnn said...

You chose a great color combination and your card is beautiful. A great way to showcase the colors.

Carol said...

Such pretty coloring of the flowers using the colors this week! A really nice card!

lostinpaper said...

What a beautiful bunch of flowers, love how you have used these subtle colours together Bobby!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous use of the colors. I love those florals.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love the colors you chose, and you used them so beautifully here. Love the coneflowers and lupine (??) in the crate and the stark white wall behind them really makes them pop. Great card.

Celeste Goff said...

This card is absolutely stunning! Gotta love big, floral focal images!

My Paper Epiphany said...

You chose such beautiful colors for this challenge Bobby! I love the gorgeous die-cut blooms and grey crate! Fantastic card! Thanks for having me as GD:)

cm said...

Beautiful basket of flowers; perfect for the colours this week which, by the way, I loved!
hugs~c

Greta said...

Love the brick wall as a background for your beautiful flowers! Your shading on the crate is wonderful!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That is the absolute greatest brick wall embossing folder I have ever seen! It makes an amazing background for your beautiful wooden crate of flowers.

Loll said...

Beautiful card Bobby! LOVE that crate filled with flowers. Great way to use the challenge colours. xx