Thursday, May 30, 2024

Just Us Girls #729 - CASE the Designer

It's the fifth Thursday in May and time for a CASE the Designer challenge at Just Us Girls, hosted by Vicki.

This is your chance to get ideas from our Design Team and CASE their card, making it your own. I hope I made it easy for you to be inspired by my card.


I have always loved the Tim Holtz wildflower dies and wanted to use them on my card.  I picked two of the dies, the daisy and what looks like an ageratum, cut them from Bristol and colored them with Zigs.  They are tied together with a die from The Greetery from which hangs a tag and sentiment from My Craft Spot (oob).  The background is a gel plate pull that was in my Bits Box. 

There are so many options for you to choose from to CASE a card and I hope you will find one that inspires you to enter one into the gallery. 






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

8 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Bobby... absolutely loving that gel plate background! Perfect with your TH flowers. The wrappy bow is fun too!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty grouping of the flowers

Carol said...

What a sweet bouquet and I also like that wrapped string around it! Pretty gel plate you had for the background! Nice card!

Loll said...

Beautiful bouquet of flowers Bobby. Love them on your geli plate background! xx

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Love your background whick is the perfect setting for your bouquet. Great color choices, and I too LOVE the tie die. Gotta see if that one is still available!

cm said...

How pretty your wildflower bouquet - and made all the more eye-catching paired with the soft background.
hugs~c

JoAnn said...

Fabulous background for those lovely Tim Holtz flowers. I love that flower die also.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love how you colored those gorgeous blooms and that background is amazing! This is making me want to pull out my very old Tim Holtz flowers.