Thursday, May 30, 2024

Double D - Polka Dots

As a lover of polka dots, I had to make a card for Double D.

I have this bright colored paper and didn't write down whose it was.  I think it was a gift with order.  I love the large polka dots and didn't want to cover them up so I heat embossed EbyE Mondo Sakura on vellum.  The sentiment is from Altenew stamped in purple.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Stay safe and keep crafting.


 





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

6 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

How fun, I love your wonderful polka dot background. And fussy cutting that vellum focal is genius, I really like that look. So happy to see you playing with us over at Double D. I always look forward to your beautiful creations!!!

I Card Everyone said...

OMg, Bobby! I was just getting ready to play with this challenge - with the polka dot-ty papers you gave me YEARS ago!
How wonderful was it that you had this fun paper at hand? The vellum was the perfect way to go - so pretty!
=]

Bonnie said...

What a wonderful look, Bobby! I love how you can see that pretty paper through the vellum flowers! A brilliant idea, my friend!

Marcia Hill said...

What a fun and bright piece of polka dotted dsp Bobby, and I love the way you used vellum for your floral image so as not to take away from the background! Sweet, sweet card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

TK said...

Perfect use for your polka dotted paper, the vellum adds so much without taking anything away from the paper -- brilliant!

Donna Phelan said...

LOVE your rainbow colors and background! Simply fabulous! Your Vellum die cut and embossed florals are beautiful! This is FUN! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Polka Dot Challenge. Donna, DT Member.