Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Color Hues #88

Today's card is for the Color Hues challenge - blue and yellow.


I recently took advantage of a Pinkfresh Studio sale and got this stamp set, along with a couple of other things. It's called Cosmos Bunch and comes with a stencil and die.  After stenciling with Altenew inks, I cut the panel down, mounted it on some yellow cardstock and then on my card base.  

Thanks for dropping by.  I hope you are doing well.





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

9 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

How very pretty!! I love that you colored the leaves blue, I think it really makes the whole image interesting. BEAUTIFUL!

I Card Everyone said...

If I've said in once I've said it a million times - with a birthday card this pretty, I'd welcome another birthday, Bobby! lol
=]

Bonnie said...

This is so pretty, Bobby! Love the yellow and blue flowers and blue leaves!

Marcia Hill said...

This is so pretty Bobby and you've made our challenge colors SHINE with your beautiful blooms! Thanks so much for sharing this lovely, lovely card with us at Color Hues my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Karen said...

We're always delighted to see one of your wonderful creations in the Color Hues gallery. This one is especially beautiful! Your coloring with the stencils is gorgeous and your card design is so clean and pretty!

TK said...

Your cosmos are delightful and beautifully colored -- you made a great purchase, and a great use of it!

Loll said...

Beautiful card using the colours from the challenge, Bobby! Great work! xx

Nancy said...

What a pretty flower image, Bobby! I just love the hues of blues on your leaves and the softness of your yellows. You have such a great array of floral stamps. Thanks for playing along at Color Hues.

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful birthday card! Love the floral image! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at Color Hues Color Challenge!