Sunday, June 9, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches #639

Work continues at the cottage but a few rainy days gave me time to make a card or two.  Today's card is for Freshly Made Sketches.


The watering can and tulips are all from a Hero Arts set, colored with Distress Inks.  The background is an embossing folder from Altenew called Window Slats.  I'm hoping the spout substitutes well for the secondary rectangle in the sketch.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Have a great day!




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

6 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

This is just fabulous, Bobby. Those die cuts look almost real, you have really nailed your colors. The slatted background is perfect too......simply wonderful!!!

I Card Everyone said...

I can see it, Bobby! SO pretty!
=]

Bonnie said...

Very clever use of this sketch, Bobby! I love those darling tulips!

TK said...

Sweet watering can and tulips, and I definitely see the sketch, Bobby! Love that background e/f, it gives the look of exterior siding

Amy O said...

I love how you've used these dies to represent the different elements of the sketch! Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Cécile RIBON said...

Beautiful CAS card, Bobby! I love how fresh it is and I love the striped bacjground, too. Thanks a lot for joining us at FMS this week.