Sunday, June 30, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches #642

When I saw Dawn Woleslagle use the Fair Winds dies she created for Spellbinders I had to have them.  I used one set to make a card for Freshly Made Sketches. 


I started with a panel colored with Distress Inks for my sky and water.  The bottom edge was hand cut so I could add  Desert Storm for the sand.  The seagull and posts are from Oh, Buoy, cut in white and colored with Distress or Altenew inks.  The greenery on the land behind are actually clouds from Set Sail.  I didn't get the sentiments so the card will go without for now.  I can't wait to make more cards with the other sets in the series. 

Thanks for dropping by.  Have a great week!





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

7 comments:

TK said...

This is DARLING! Love the sweet scene and cute bird -- great use of those "clouds" too

I Card Everyone said...

Bobby, it was the perfect choice for that FMS sketch! LOve the shoreline representing their curve!
=]

Jeanne H said...

I love your card. It made me remember and wish I was back in San Diego where scenes like yours really exist. Thanks!

Bonnie said...

Love those posts with the seagull sitting on one! It took a good eye to see the landscape in the clouds! This scene works perfectly for this sketch!

Jen Mitchell said...

Wowza! What a great interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and a perfect card for so many occasions Bobby! And perfect for the sketch challenge too! LOVE this!! Hugs. :0)

Cécile RIBON said...

Fabulous card, Bobby! I love how peaceful this scene is! The ink blending job is absoluteky amazing, so soft. Thanks so much for joining us at FMS this week.