Thursday, August 15, 2024

The Flower Challenge #94 - Reminder

There is still time for you to make a card for The Flower Challenge.

The Design Team has more inspiration for you using these colors.  Be sure to check them out.


I always loved making Hollyhock dolls when I was growing up so when The Greetery came out with the Hollyhock dies I had to have them.  They were cut in white and colored with Altenew inks.  The back panel is a coverplate from Stamplorations. 

I hope we see your card in our gallery.





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I don't know what Hollyhock dolls are but, Bobby, you sure know how to grow a gorgeous Hollyhock card! WOW is that a wonderful die set - how did I not see this one?
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I've never heard of a hollyhock doll either, Bobby. I'll bet they sure were pretty, just like your card!

Marcia Hill said...

Guess what?? I've never heard of a Hollyhock doll either...I bet it sure was pretty though!! And your card is absolutely GORGEOUS in those colors Bobby...LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

Judy Woodland said...

This is so pretty, Bobby. It looks like it was fun to do and I love your soft colors.

TK said...

These colors are so stunning, I'm just jealous that I haven't gotten to play with them BUT your card is stunning! Do tell -- what are the hollyhock dolls?

Stef Perry said...

Gorgeous hollyhocks, Bobby and that background is fantastic! I remember hearing about hollyhock dolls when I was young but never made them, so that was a fun reference to remember.