Thursday, September 5, 2024

Just Us Girls #743 - Color Week

I'm the host at Just Us Girls for Color Week and my chosen colors are

The shades can be any color of blue and rust and the gold can also be metallic like I used on my card.


The Dahlias from PTI were cut in rust and inked in the centers with Rusty Hinge Distress Ink. The frame and leaves cut in gold are from SSS.  

Our guest designer this month is Nance Salkeld from Soul Stampin' Designs.   She and the Design Team and some great cards to inspire you.  We hope you'll join us for the Color Challenge this week.






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

15 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Elegant card! The gold with the navy is so beautiful

cm said...

First: I love the colour combination you chose: pretty and versatile. Second, I adore your rust dahlias, blue background and eye-catching gold leaves and frame. A lovely card in every way...
hugs~c

Nance said...

Beautiful Dahlias, Bobby. I love all those petal layers. The gold leaves and blue background make them pop! Very elegant. So thrilled to be guesting this month with the JUGS team!

Carol said...

What a pretty clean and simple design Bobby! You showcased the colors perfectly!

Bonnie said...

I love the dark blue background with the rust color flowers and gold metallic leaves, Bobby! A stunning card!

I Card Everyone said...

Very elegant color combination, Bobby - your card is gorgeous!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

Oh, Bobby, this is stunning. I love those colors together, and the dark background really sets off those flowers beautifully. I LOVE it!!!

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...this is one ELEGANT card Bobby and I'm loving how you put the colors together! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous and elegant card. Love the rich colors. The Dahlias are very pretty and the gold leaves make them pop, especially against the blue background.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Such a pretty and elegant use of these beautiful colors! I love how you shaded the flower centers giving so much depth. That thin gold frame against that blue background framing the flowers looks fantastic. Great choice of colors for our challenge.

TK said...

Wow, these colors are fantastic together, and you brought them into the foreground magnificently!

Lisa Elton said...

Your card is oozing with elegance, Bobby and it's so pretty!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is a gorgeous card, Bobby. What a great way to use your chosen colors!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Gorgeous card Bobby! This colour combo is so unexpectedly beautiful!!!

Loll said...

Beautiful card Bobby!! Love this colour combo! xx