Wednesday, September 4, 2024

The Flower Challenge #95

Another month has rolled around and so has another The Flower Challenge.

This should be an easy one.  

The layered Cattelaya from Altenew was stamped in their Enchanted Garden inks.  The background is a coverplate from Jillian Vance mounted over Key Lime cardstock from GinaK.  

I hope the Design Team inspires you to make a card for our challenge. 






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

6 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Absolutely lovely. That background is perfect, and I love your color choices. FABULOUS card!!!!

I Card Everyone said...

I am always so happy when you use this set, Bobby - one I don't have, but always love - so gorgeous in these purples!
=]

Bonnie said...

Love these purple flowers, Bobby! The color layering works beautifully! They are so pretty with the green peeking through the dotted background!

Marcia Hill said...

I'm always amazed at the names of flowers that Altenew puts out that I've never even heard of before...like this one! It is absolutely GORGEOUS in the purples and I love the cover plate background over the lime green card base...makes everything really POP! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

TK said...

So beautiful, Bobby! This is really a gorgeous flower, and the colors are just perfect -- wow

Stef Perry said...

Beautiful floral, Bobby! I love the purple and green color combo and the cover die you used is fabulous!