Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Color Hues #97

I combined Honey Bee's Crate and their Fall Bounty dies with the colors at Color Hues to come up with this card.


The background is a stencil from TCW using Crushed Olive over a mustard yellow cardstock and the sentiment is from Jillian Vance.  Thank goodness you can use a neutral because that brown was needed to add contrast.  

Thanks for dropping by. I hope you come back tomorrow for a couple of my Design Team cards.





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

Wonderful card using those colors Bobby. The brown does set them off nicely. Love the sentiment too.

JulieP said...

This shows off my colors so well!!! Beautiful work with the hues. I love the gourds in the crate and well as the background. Thanks so much for playing with me at Color Hues, Bobby! --- Jules

I Card Everyone said...

Love your gourd-geous card, Bobby!
=]