Thursday, October 24, 2024

Time Out #275 - Theme Challenge

Do you like to bake?  Here's your chance to show off your skills on paper with the challenge at Time Out

Our sponsor this fortnight is Lawn Fawn who will be awarding our winner a $25 store credit.  The Design Team has lots of inspiration for you over on the blog.  Here's mine.


The little girl is from MFT  and is colored with Altenew artist markers.  I cut the panel with a scalloped die also MFT and a larger one from some paper that matched the frosting.  I thought it needed something else so I embossed the background with Cross My Heart from Spellbinders.  

I hope we see your sweet treats in our gallery.







If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

No comments: