Thursday, October 17, 2024

Just Us Girls #749 - Mood Board Week

Vicki is the host for Mood Board Week at Just Us Girls and she has chosen a very fun and appropriate board to inspire us.

I made a card last Halloween that I never posted so I CASEd myself with this fun card. 


The background is Mica Spray - believe me there's plenty of shine - and the letters are from PFS.  I added some eyes from Doodlebug Designs just for the creepiness of it.  

Which one of those photos will you base your card on?  Which one did the Design Team members and our guest Kerry choose?  It should be a fun gallery.  I hope you play along.







If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

2 comments:

cm said...

Crushing all over your shimmery, shiny BOO card, Bobby. The googly eyes are a fabulous special touch.
hugs~c

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh my goodness Bobby, what a great use of the mood board. This is so much fun.