I'm way behind with my Christmas cards and I've been playing with some new things I got a while ago. One of them is perfect for the challenge at Peace on Earth.
Thanks for dropping by and spending a bit of your day with me.
I'm way behind with my Christmas cards and I've been playing with some new things I got a while ago. One of them is perfect for the challenge at Peace on Earth.
8 comments:
And a merry mantle village it is! I love the scene, as I try to showcase my mantle every holiday season
Super cute and very merry!
=]
Love your mantle of cuteness Bobby, so cute. I am also way behind on my Christmas cards, better get busy. :)
Such a lovely mantle display, Bobby! Perfect for the POE mood board!
I just played with this set this past weekend Bobby...think we're on the same wavelength!! Such a fun set and works with the mood board beautifully with the hung stockings! (I used the mittens from the mood board and will be posting my card tomorrow) Awesome card my friend and YAY for keeping up with the Christmas stash!! Hugs. :0)
What a sweet little scene, so cute!
Adorable Christmas village on the mantel, Bobby. This is such a cozy Christmas card with those sweet stockings. xx
Such a fun and cute cute card!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Peace On Earth Co-Owner
Post a Comment