While looking for something else the new Creep It Tweet set from Unity fell out and I thought it would be great for Cecile's challenge at Freshly Made Sketches. I'm also sending my card to Darnell's NBUS.
This is actually my second card. I started a different one then used it as a template as I tried out what I wanted to do. This one uses
Fresh Picked Labels from Spellbinders to stamp my witch on and then a larger one cut in green to frame it. I added Wilted Violet around the edge of the white and Black Soot around the green and DSP from Honey Bee, coloring the eyes and beak with Ohuhu markers. The lines were hand drawn and the sentiment is from the stamp set.
This one has MFT squares at an angle in the center and the panel was trimmed to leave a white border. Now I have two Halloween cards ready for my adult grands. I think they will get a kick out of the image.
Thanks for dropping by to spend a bit of your time with me.
If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.
You may also unsubscribe using the same form.
3 comments:
Love both of them Bobby and both perfect for the sketch too! And that face...what a hoot!! Hugs. :0)
Both of these are fun. Love the hand drawn detail too. I just recently did a card using that same image. Always fun to see other ways on how to use it.
Those Unity birds are all just fabulous, Bobby! I haven't seen this bewitching bird yet and think she's fabulous as the star of our FMS sketch! I can't think WHO wouldn't love receiving one of these!
=]
Post a Comment