Saturday, November 4, 2017

Just Us Girls #418 - Word Week

Maria is our host for this week's word challenge at Just Us Girls and she chose this:
My new Stamp of Approval box had just the perfect things to make a thankful card.
I inked the stencil with a variety of Distress Oxides before layering the vellum that has stamped and heat embossed words.  This is truly the way I feel - thankful, grateful, blessed.

The members of the Design Team have made wonderful creations along with our guest designer Trina Pham from My Crafting Closet.  We hope we inspire you to make a card and enter it in our gallery.

12 comments:

Macimbalo said...

Wow, love this! That vellum with the embossing on it is stunning! And the colors you used for the leaves in the background are perfect!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love the embossed words on the vellum! And I love how you blended the inks on the leafy stenciled background, too. Beautiful card.

Judy Woodland said...

Wonderful way to stencil with all those Oxides. Beautiful colors here, and I really like what you have done with that vellum. Die cutting it into that shape is genius. Well done, I love this card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome job with that stenciled background! Well done~

Trina P. said...

Beautiful stencilling and card. Love the vellum overlay with the large heat embossed sentiment.

Ina G said...

Fabulous background Bobby. Nice touch with the vellum and what perfect sentiments. Perfect for this weeks challenge.

Karen Dunbrook said...

love this Bobby...great variegated colours on the leaves!
xx Karen

Lisa Elton said...

Perfect words in my opinion!! This is charming Bobby!

Maria said...

What a great background! I love the vellum looks amazing!

Lisa Kind said...

This is just so pretty and I love the sentiment! You are so fortunate to be feeling like that sentiment as well!

Anita in France said...

Such lovely ombré inking, Bobby ... those leaves are gorgeous ... love that the vellum with those wonderful words (me too!) still allows them to be seen! Hugs, Anita :)

cm said...

Gorgeous ombre leaves; a perfect background for the words of gratitude! I'm feeling the same way, too!
Hugs~c