Sunday, November 1, 2020

Inspired By #148

The photo inspiration at Inspired By really drew me in.


I'm looking for some architectural windows like that for my bedroom.  In lieu of that, I recreated one from paper.

I bought the chicken wire die from Kat Scrappiness quite a while ago and thought it was perfect to put in between layers of the WF dome die.  I cut two of the leafy branches and added some metallic paint to the edges of the leaves and on the branches to give it some pizazz although it doesn't show in the photo. The CP word die is triple layered in Canyon Clay cs.

I'm thankful you took time to drop by.



8 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a gorgeous window, Bobby! I'd like two just like this for my mantle but maybe somewhat larger!

Lisa Elton said...

This is beautiful Bobby! I've never seen the chicken wire die. It worked perfectly with your arched window. Thanks so much for joining us at IB! Have you tried Hobby Lobby for your window? They usually have oodles of stuff like that.

I Card Everyone said...

Just think of all the new 'exploring' you and your daughter have to look forward to, Bobby - I'd bet you might find some windows like this in some reclaimed shop there in Ohio!
I love your card! the ironwork - stunning! the 'wooden' frame - perfection! I'm thankful to see you playing along at IB, Bobby! Thank you!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

This is beautiful. LOVE what you did with that chicken wire die, and your whole design is fabulous. Really great take on the challenge, my friend.

TK said...

Awesome! Love your archway and the beautiful wire within!

Danni Reid said...

Absolutely perfect, love how you were inspired, this is gorgeous! Thank you for inspiring us this week @ IB!

Loll said...

LOVE this card Bobby! The chicken wire in the window is so creative. xx

TK said...

KNEW this one had to be a winner! The chicken wire is gorgeous in the frame!