Saturday, November 20, 2021

Just Us Girls #611 - Color Week

 Here are the colors our host Vicki chose for Just Us Girls this week.

I must admit I googled the colors and saw a lot of graphic designs which inspired me to bring out an older set from CASual Fridays for my card.


It looks dark here but my brown is actually Desert Storm and the blue is PTI's Aqua Mist.  I cut the links and glued them onto Gina K ivory cs, adding back the centers to a few of them in opposite colors.  The PTI sentiment is stamped in HA Soft Brown.  

What comes to mind when you see these colors?  I hope we see your card in the gallery.  For inspiration check out what our guest Rachel Davis and the rest of the DT have done.







If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

6 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

This is simply FABULOUS!!! So unique and different, and very retro. I LOVE it! Great take on the challenge.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great use of the colors -- I miss CFS carrying this die

Bonnie said...

What a great masculine card, Bobby! A perfect design with these colors!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love this graphic look and the perfect use of these colors! I really like how you inlaid some of the pieces back into the die cuts.

Nancy said...

Great idea to google the color combination! Love your graphic card! Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Ina G said...

Love this card Bobby especially the added coloured centres of just a few. Super die! Just fabulous...