Friday, January 14, 2022

CAS Christmas - January 2022

Silver and gold.  Classic Christmas accent colors and the choice of Julia at CAS Christmas.  


I cut an ornament from Elizabeth Crafts from gold and silver and inlaid the gold into the silver outline.  I don't know what I was thinking because this is so fiddly, especially those tiny dots, but I love how it turned out.  For this card I embossed the PTI sentiment in silver and cut the panel with an Altenew die.   

Of course this allows for a second card in reverse.  


Here I edged the panel in the same gold as the PTI sentiment.

Thanks for dropping by.  I hope you are staying well.









If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

They are both lovely, Bobby - so shiny and intricate - indeed Christmas-y!
=]

Darnell said...

Two CASlicious beauties, Bobby! The designs are simple perfection! Hugs, Darnell

Lisa Elton said...

This is CAS loveliness times two!

Julia Aston said...

What lovely detail on your pretty ornament cut out of silver and gold Bobby! Love the chain it hangs from, the gold edging on your panel and embossed sentiment! thanks for joining in on my CAS Christmas challenge this month! Julia xx

Bonnie said...

Beautifully elegant! Great job on getting the pictures!

Cathy said...

Beautiful ornaments Bobby and you have the patience of a saint inlaying all of those tiny pieces! So effective though, I would have lost some of them for sure lol! Thankyou for playing along at CAS Christmas, Cathy x

Loll said...

Beautiful Twofer cards Bobby! LOVE this pretty ornament ... in both colours. I can imagine the time it took to inlay all those little bits and pieces! :) Great work! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas! xx

Susan said...

Love the way you made two cards using the gold and silver from one die cutting - both are beautiful. Wonderful inlaying! A great idea for the gold and silver challenge. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas!