Friday, November 4, 2022

The Flower Challenge #74

There's a new challenge at The Flower Challenge and we want to see embellishements on your cards.


I'm not one to use many embellishments but this pulled me out of that rut and I even bought some new ones to use. 


When I met with Michele in September, Marcia was supposed to join us and I asked her to bring her geraniums from The Greetery.  When she couldn't make it, she graciously sent me the die cuts and I decided to use them for this challenge.  All the cuts were colored with Catherine Pooler inks.  I played around with the arrangement and decided it would look good as a hanging plant so added the chains from Poppystamps.  I lightly inked the background with Tumbled Glass DI and added the raindrops from my stash. 

The Design Team has made beautiful cards with a variety of embellishments to inspire you.  I hope you'll take a look and join the challenge.  Just remember to keep the focus on the flowers.





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

I LOVE red geraniums and these are gorgeous, Bobby! Stamping friends are the best!

I Card Everyone said...

Every year my porch pots contain Geraniums in some color - none are more beautiful than these gorgeous red ones, Bobby! So sweet of Marcia to send those to you - I'm not one bit surprised!
You'll soon be receiving another gift from her through me!
=]

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card, I love all the rich color. Great design here, you have used those die cuts perfectly. Simply STUNNING!!!

Aileen said...

Beautiful Bobbi so many memories red geraniums surrounded is as we grew up, they were in so many gardens. Fantastic die cuts and coloured perfectly xx Aileen

TK said...

Terrific card from your gifted dies, and those chains are the perfect punch to your geraniums

Marcia Hill said...

So glad to see you make use of the geraniums and pot Bobby...there's something just so cheerful about red geraniums and I have them potted every year in my front AND backyard! LOVE how you made it a hanging basket too...perfect for this challenge! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Darnell said...

Aren't stamping friends the best?! You did a brilliant job with this hanging geranium plant, Bobby! It looks so real! I'd love to see you link at NBUS and inspire others. I love the raindrop bling and I'm going off to buy that chain from Poppystamps because I have the basket and love the look! Hugs, Darnell