Saturday, November 5, 2022

Just Us Girls #657 - Word Week

 I'm hosting the Word Week challenge at Just Us Girls and the word is


I don't think this is a word we've used before and I don't know what was on my mind when I chose it.  Then I couldn't find the die I 'knew' I had to make my card.  In searching I found a cut that I ended up using but I don't know where it came from.


I cut a white panel down, stamped the Jillian Vance sentiment and embossed it with the SU Subtle folder.  The pumpkins from SSS and grass from Gina Marie were arranged with the fence on the panel and then mounted on some leafy patterned paper.  I'm sure this is not what I was planning when I chose the word but I think it turned out great. 

You must have some kind of fence in your crafting stash.  I hope you'll pull it out and make a card for the gallery. 





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

11 comments:

Carol said...

Nice card...those pumpkins nestled against the fence make such a great scene!

Bonnie said...

I think it turned out great too Bobby! Love the texture and those pretty pumpkins look great with the contrast of the fence!

I Card Everyone said...

I'm on the fence about this one - HA!! not really, Bobby! It's adorable!
=]

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Awesome challenge for us this week! I love your pumpkins sitting by the fence and that subtle textured background is beautiful! The leafy paper looks perfect framing the main panel.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun Fall card! Great bg designer paper also

Julia Aston said...

lovely pumpkins sitting in the grass by your fence!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute, Bobby!

Nancy said...

Cute little Fall card, Bobby! Fun challenge.

Ina G said...

Fabulous fall paper for your background Bobby. Perfect backdrop for your pumpkins sitting beside that pretty fence. Great sentiment.

Karren said...

This is such a wonderful card and a clever theme! All the elements work so perfectly on your card. I'm so happy to be playing along with the team this month.

ElizStewart said...

Bobby... this was a great word! I love being challenged. Background paper on your card is fab!!