Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Double D - Birds

When a challenge includes birds I just have to join.  Birds are one of my favorites to feed, watch and enjoy.  I am especially enthralled with owls (I have a large collection) but any birds bring me joy.  I have a couple of fun ones on my card for Double D


They come from MFT's Picture Perfect Party Animals that I stamped last winter when I was at Bonnie's.  They are colored with PolyChromos pencils and placed on paper that was stamped with feathers from Clearly Besotted in Versa Mark for a tone on tone look. 

Thanks for dropping by.  




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

These feathered friends look like they'd be SO fun to party with, Bobby! Think we'd make the guest list? You know we'd bring them snacks! Sooo cute!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

Oh, don't I just adore this, though!!!! It's so stinkin' CUTE, those birds are the best! You have colored them perfectly, I am smiling all over my face!! GREAT card!!!

Loll said...

Fun card Bobby! Made me smile! xx

Bonnie said...

You've colored this party duo beautifully, Bobby, and I love that you stamped feathers on the background! Good memories of a fun day spent together!

Darnell said...

These truly are fun and funny birds, Bobby! You've colored them perfectly and given them a lovely feathery backdrop! Hugs, Darnell

Lisa Elton said...

Who wouldn't want to party with this fun pair! CUTE card, Bobby!

Vicki said...

Sweet card, Bobby. Those parrot friends are so cute. Love the stamped background and sentiment. Thanks for sharing with the Double D, Bird, Challenge.

TK said...

Very fun, sweet card! I love that you made your own pp from the feather stamp (it looks so familiar to me - hint, you'll see it tomorrow on my blog)!

Diane said...

These birds crack me up, what FUN party birds they are, love this card!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Double D}
{Triple B} NEW March 3rd
{Stencil Fun}