Saturday, May 13, 2023

Just Us Girls #679 - Word Week

It's coming up to wedding month and that is the word Lisa K has chosen for Word Week at Just Us Girls.

I already have a card made for my granddaughter's wedding so this one will be saved for future use.


I got this Sizzix embossing folder a while ago thinking it would make great wedding or anniversary cards. I rubbed Lost Shadow Oxide Ink on the folder before sending it through my die cutting machine. I placed the panel on some silver cardstock and added the embossed sentiment from The Greetery.   It's softer and prettier in real life.

Now it's your turn to make a wedding card.  There's plenty of inspiration from the Design Team and our guest Claire on the blog.  Who knows?  Guest designing may be in your future if you enter the winning card. 








If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

19 comments:

Loll said...

WOW! Gorgeous wedding card for your granddaughter ... it's so beautiful and elegant, Bobby! xx

Marcia Hill said...

What a beautiful embossing folder Bobby and how perfect for an elegant wedding card! LOVE this!! Hugs. :0)

Vicki Dutcher said...

WOW! This is just beautiful! What a fabulous embossing folder

Carol said...

It's gorgeous and an elegant way to celebrate a couple! I have not mastered inking the embossing folder but you sure have!!!!!

Bonnie said...

How could it be any prettier, Bobby! This is GORGEOUS!

Darnell said...

You thought right about this e/f making an excellent wedding card, Bobby! This is breathtaking!! Hugs, Darnell

Anonymous said...

So pretty and elegant!
sandy xx

Judy Woodland said...

Wow, how incredibly stunning. That gray is the perfect color to showcase the white floral. This is just GORGEOUS, Bobby!!1

Lori m said...

Stunning card, hugs, Lori m

TK said...

It's a wonderful embossing folder, and it definitely pulls its weight on your Wedding card -- love the soft gray

I Card Everyone said...

What a gorgeous embossing folder, Bobby - you were right it DOES make a beautiful wedding card, and I love your choice of this gorgeous grey!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

This is an amazing embossing folder and perfect for weddings! Beautiful card, Bobby!

Ina G said...

Simply stunning stylish and such perfect colours Bobby.

ElizStewart said...

Bobby... absolutely gorgeous!!

Nancy said...

This is so elegant and beautiful Bobby! I adore it!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is totally gorgeous! That Lost Shadow ink look amazing with the white florals, I just might have to order some for myself. Pure elegance and the perfect wedding card!

cm said...

OHMYSTARS! Absolutely gorgeous x a zillion, Bobby!
hugs~c

Lisa Kind said...

My friend and I were at our LSS recently and were looking at these embossing folders. They are so cool! And I love how you used that shadow ink with it. This is beautiful! I hope another special couple receives this.

Claire said...

This is just gorgeous Bobby - funnily enough I've just bought Lost Shadow...it's the perfect grey! And you've completely inspired me to get out my Altenew EB's - I never know quite want to do with them but you've totally inspired me!