Saturday, May 6, 2023

Just Us GIrls #678 - Color Week

It's Color Week at Just Us Girls and our host Nancy has chosen these lovely colors for us.

I went in an entirely different direction from my usual florals.  


I rarely use this set from MFT and thought it was time I got it out.  Plus I need the alcohol marker practice. I cut her with a scalloped oval from MFT and placed it on a stitched rectangle with the Concord and 9th Celebrations turnabout on it in the challenge colors. 

What do you think of when you see these colors?  I hope you'll show us with a card for our gallery.  We are welcoming Claire Apostoloff as our guest this month.  She and the rest of the Design Team have some wonderful inspiration for you. 






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

15 comments:

Lori m said...

Adorable Birthday card, hugs, Lori m

Carol said...

What a sweet birthday card in our colors this week! Your coloring is great too. Love that party background a lot and may need to jump on the turnabout wagon!!!!

Judy Woodland said...

This is just so sweet. I love how you have colored that cute little gal, and that background is perfect. I really like this card!!!

I Card Everyone said...

Bobby, there's only one other + pink combo I love more than yellow - that's orange! LOve your sweet little cupcake carrier!
=]

Bonnie said...

AWH! What a perfect way to use these colors! Love, love, love the background and this pretty miss!

Lisa Elton said...

I love the direction your took, Bobby and the results are adorable! This is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Cute as punch!!!!
Sandy xx

TK said...

Cute as a button, she's adorable and ready for any party!

Vicki Dutcher said...

She is so cute with her big ole cupcake! Very cute card

Darnell said...

You make fantastic cards no matter what the subject, Bobby! These little girls from MFT will be classics forever. You did a great job coloring her and her giant cupcake! Hugs, Darnell

Ina G said...

Sweet as and adorable Bobby. Beautifully coloured!

cm said...

Your little girl is absolutely adorable, Bobby! And what a big cupcake! The addition of the confetti (yayyy for turnabouts) background really adds to the birthday vibe. Love it!
hugs~c

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Super cute image and colored beautifully! Love the streamers and confetti background, so perfect for the celebration.

Lisa Kind said...

This is so cute! I haven't seen one of these little girls in a long time! She's colored beautifully and I love the confetti background.

Claire said...

I love these MFT images - I've got heaps of them but not this one! I just had to look up what the turnabout is as I'd never heard of it. What a great idea...your background is perfect for the image!