Friday, May 5, 2023

Seize the Birthday #260

Once I saw Kristina Werner's video making a balloon shaker I knew that's what I wanted to do for the challenge at Seize the Birthday.  


I have another photo that shows the glossy black foil from C9 better.


The balloon die is from SSS, the die cut sentiment from Penny Black, and the background paper from Honey Bee.  I had an ancient pack of sequins from Lawn Fawn and the little tail is from their String of Lights. 

I'm so glad you dropped by.  I love seeing your comments. 





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

So fun, Bobby! Way to shake things up on any birthday!
=]

Anonymous said...

I love shaker cards and your card is delightful!!
Sandy xx

Loll said...

Great shaker card Bobby. What could be more fun than a balloon shaker??!! xx

Cathy said...

Such a cool shaker card, I love the big space in the balloon so you can really move those pretty sequins around! Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday too, Cathy x

Bonnie said...

A beautiful balloon with the colorful background and sequin shakers!

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun birthday card!!

TK said...

Your giant balloon makes a perfect shaker! What a pretty background, colorful and even more fun with the sparkly sequins and foiling

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great use of the balloon die to make it a shaker! Very fun. Thanks for joining in at STB