Friday, September 8, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #602 and NBUS #54

Kim has a great sketch for us at Freshly Made Sketches.  

My proportions may not be quite right and the sentiment is in a different place but you can still see the sketch.


I used HoneyBee gourds from the Lovely Layers: Fall Bounty set, coloring them with a variety of Altenew inks and blending brushes.  The checked paper is from HoneyBee and the sentiment is from Concord and 9th's Garden Grown.  I love a good pun and that set has a number of them. 

Since this is the first time using the gourds and the sentiment, I will be sending them to NBUS

I'm so glad you took some time to drop by my blog.  I love reading your comments.







If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

OH! I love a good pun! and it was fitting for these gourd-geous gourds!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun pun, this is terrific, Bobby!

Bonnie said...

Pretty gourds and a great sentiment! I like how you interpreted this sketch, my friend!

TK said...

GREAT pun indeed! Love the little ghourds and the fall feel to your adorable card

Darnell said...

I love a gourd pun, too, Bobby! What a fun take on the sketch challenge ~ perfick for fall! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Kim S said...

What fun little grouping of gourds! I love them with the hint of gingham on the side. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.