Saturday, October 14, 2023

Double D - Pink October

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month the the gals at Double D want us to use pink on our cards to support the cause.  I love the mood board and just had to make a Halloween card.


And a sparkly one at that.  The shoes and hat from MFT are cut from glitter paper.  The barrel is on loan from a friend and was colored with Mica Spray. The sentiment is from EbyE.  I'm having so much fun making Halloween cards.  One more and I'm done.

Thanks for dropping by.







If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

So fun, Bobby! Especially with all that glittery goodness!
=]

Bonnie said...

This was one stylish witch with her pink striped hose and sparkly shoes! Love this, my friend!

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my gosh, I just about laughed out loud. This is so stinkin' cute, thanks for playing along with us over at Double D. I love it.

Diane said...

I love~love this card, so creatively FUN!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Double D}

Lisa Elton said...

The sparkle just adds to the delight of this card! So cute, Bobby!

TK said...

So fun, and I love your use of the barrel! It almost looks like a pleated skirt. Congrats on Top Pick at Double D